Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Vroom...vroom

I'm not going to talk about Shawn's penis here, but I was thinking about it. He finally settled on a new car. There it is. Porsche. Twin Turbo. It's fast. Really fast. I need to remind him to keep it slow in the neighborhood since we've got lots of kids running around, but other than that, watch out Scottsdale. Oh, back to the penis. The car's yellow, sort of like a banana, which got me thinking...what's the draw of a car to guys? I asked him about his testosterone, whether he may be overcompensating a bit, maybe. He said his levels are just fine, thank you very much. Well, yeah, I know, but you're not one of those over the top, steroid-taking, brawling, drinkin' and smokin' Nascar-watching kind of manly man.

He looked over at me and said, "Yeah, those guys drive trucks."



No comments:

Post a Comment