Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Mission, not accomplished

I'm pretty sure Shana knew I'd say no, but she gave it a shot anyway. She and eight of her closest friends found this fabulous house for rent in Mission Beach for a week long Spring Break extravaganza and all I had to do was show up and pick up the keys. Really? That's all. Yep, Mom, that's it, they just need somebody over 25. Well, I've definitely got that requirement down. But eventually things changed. Can everybody give you money and we can use your credit card? I said, ok but does that mean I'm taking responsibility for the couple million dollar place, too? Oh no, Mom, not at all. Then the next day, well, yes, actually you would be in charge (but it's ok if you say no). Okay, No. Sorry, keep looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment