Monday, June 8, 2009

Ant Poop




Three Lisas and a Sheila. We four chicks went on a girl trip years ago and Sheila shared one of her theories with all of us. It's all about ant poop. It's nothing that I ever thought about before, but since she mentioned it, it crosses my mind every now and then, especially in hotel rooms. She mused that you don't really know what goes on in a hotel room, no matter how nice the place is. If you leave your toothbrush on the counter, an ant may just crawl up on it while you're out and have to poop right then and there. Of course it seemed highly improbable, but still. I was totally grossed out. So now, whenever I'm in a hotel room, I always flip over one of the glasses and christen it my No Ant Poop toothbrush holder. I can't help it. I've been traumatized.
Thanks Sheila.

No comments:

Post a Comment