Thursday, October 28, 2010

Sugar Shack

Weight Watchers Halloween 101. DO NOT buy the candy before the 31st. DO NOT buy the candy that you like. DO NOT eat the candy. Well, actually they would say, why, of course, you can have the candy. You can eat whatever you want on Weight Watchers. It's not a diet, it's a lifestyle. Just don't eat so much of anything. So far, I've broken rule #1 and I bought the stuff (it was on sale). I absolutely love 100,000 Grand Bars, something about the creamy chocolate, the soft caramel, the little crispy things. I always get a bag, you know, for the neighborhood kids every year, but at least this year, I abstained. Stuck with things I can live without. I read the back of the Snickers bag (a lifetime first) and discovered that one tiny, itty bitty, mini bar has about 2 points.

So maybe I can have just one...

No comments:

Post a Comment