Thursday, June 24, 2010

The Good Egg

You would think that with such big, ugly feet, I'd wear shoes all the time. But I don't. I'm usually barefoot and when I'm not I'm in some sort of slip-on sandal, mule, clog or flip-flop that easily comes off for even more time with nothing between my soles and the dirty floors and gravel of my life. So my feet are even worse. But not anymore. I got a Ped Egg! (a Happy Birthday present from Shana - maybe she was trying to tell me something). It's like a cheese grater for your feet. So cute, so compact, and if you keep it upright, it even catches all of that stuff that it sloughs off. Beautiful.

1 comment:

  1. I couldn't make that thing work. I got the one with a handle. I'm convinced I have the UGLIEST feet on the planet and if I ever go for a pedicure I'll be laughed out of the place. Now I'm using some greasy roll on stuff "as seen on TV" but bought at Walgreens. Ho hum.

    ReplyDelete