Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Book Club - Animal, Vegetable, Miracle

At Leslie's newly staged, gorgeous digs now on the market. I'll cry when it sells.  In keeping with the theme of the book, local Chinese food and apple pie and we didn't discuss the book, but went right to life, death and everything in between. Animal, Vegetable and we're the Miracles.

Barbara Kingsolver is one of my favorite authors, but this book is totally different from her other books. It's all about eating in a healthy way, eating local, growing your own, getting organic and so much information about our history and society and how we live and eat. It's a great read. animalvegetablemiracle

1 comment:

  1. It's sounds great. I've been meaning to read it. I think it's in the pile with the other books I'm waiting to read!

    ReplyDelete