Monday, October 26, 2009

Sicko



Showed up to work today hoping for a nice, easy, peasy, slow Monday. Hoping for a chance to clean off my desk, hide in my little Bat Cave office and not offer to help, pretend I'm not here, maybe even sneak out for a long lunch (aka Monday Movie Madness). The schedule looked good, totally doable. Then the phones started and we got the weekend messages. The day suddenly changed from a nice flowing bunch of follow-up-appointments into SICK, SICK, SICK, SICK, SICK, I'VE GOT THE FLU AND I'M COMING IN, whipping the schedule into something altogether different. I've got the hand sanitizer out and I'm trying really hard not to stick every single pen I come in contact with into my mouth...you're not going to get me, little flu bug. I'm going to the movies, it's gotta be safer than this place.

No comments:

Post a Comment