Thursday, August 18, 2011

Crabby

I love a sale. I also love crab legs. So when I saw a half price Groupon in my inbox to the always favorite local Salt Cellar, I was overjoyed. I don't get down there much. It's such a cool place, underground down south on Hayden Road, right across the street from a cemetary so I always wonder what everybody else is doing six feet under just a few yards away. My mouth had been watering since watching some show on the food network a few days ago about seafood. The massive, juicy Alaskan King Crabs, the butter. OMG. So the Groupon seemed like a sign from God. I logged on about 7am and noticed that over 2,000 had been sold. By the time I did a couple of other things and fetched my credit card, it was up to 4,000-something and when I entered my info, the page flashed "this Groupon no longer available" even though it still said over a day left to purchase. I knew it was too good to be true. Crabby, crabby, crabby.

No comments:

Post a Comment