Saturday, September 18, 2010

Book Club - Thin, Rich, Pretty, War, Peace and a Three Day Weekend

Book of the month: Thin, Rich, Pretty. I'm in the library line for that, but after sitting in my new Thursday night classroom of twenty-somethings that love to read, are excited by all of the classics, love the whole learning process and seem to be so darn creative, I thought I'd get back to basics for awhile. Plus, I just finished 
and was so motivated that I made it through 500 pages in just a few days that, after watching The Last Station about Tolstoy, figured maybe War and Peace would be a good place to start. I mean, if not now, when? So...it starts off at a party. Fancy, fancy. I'm on page 4. Only 1200 or so more to go.

Upcoming book club. Party in the Pines. Three day weekend at Jill's woody retreat in Pinetop. Thursday. Already bought the Champagne.

No comments:

Post a Comment