Thursday, July 26, 2012

Book Club - Death Comes To Pemberley


Photobucket
Didn't make it through this month's book, Death Comes To Pemberley, but I'm betting somebody died in the end. The author took Pride and Prejudice, threw in a murder mystery and by about page thirty, I gave up and thought - lady, think up your own book. I found some better drama with our own little book club - Mariah and the stolen car, the manly shower scrubbing, the Jersey shore, the LMCers, the B students, the cat hoarders and the mini cupcakes.

Not one to skip reading, though, focused on a few good men this month on the nightstand.

Hemingway
Photobucket

Jobs
Photobucket

And Mr. Christian Grey...
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I am not sorry to miss Pemberly, but seems I missed a bit more . . . ?

    ReplyDelete