Monday, January 23, 2012

Water, Water Everywhere But Not A Drop To Drink

It's amazing how much we take for granted. After 24 hours without water in the house, I have a new pipe, clean hair and a renewed realization of just how easy our lives are. I picked up some bottled water and got it home without having to carry it on my head, but wondered if I should drink any since flushing wasn't an option. What about the dirty dishes? Dirty cothes? Mr. Manscaped Metrosexual, who can't get through a day without two showers (reminds me of the Schweddy Balls skit), almost went nuts (no pun intended). My one cat that will only drink running water from a faucet poo poo-ed every effort I made to stick a bowl under her nose. But she survived. We all did.

Crossing my fingers on the new pipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment