Sunday, September 18, 2011

General Hospital

The body's an amazing thing. An integrate team of parts, seamlessly working together, guided by the brain and what it decides to let in - food, deep breaths, stress, Sibelius. Until one of the parts gets stuck, slamming the brakes on the rest of the machine until a new team, an outside team, is brought in. Hi, I'm the heart doctor. No, no, look at me, I'll be managing the kidneys. Wait, wait, over here, the Internist, the leader of the pack, the nurses, the respiratory people, the low salt, make me mourn for Eataly kitchen and the beautiful scrubbed assistant who finally summed it all up - be specific. Specific. Hmm...I wonder where I've heard that before.

No news is no news. Be kind to your web-footed friends. Nobody knows anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment