Saturday, August 3, 2013

The Eyes Have It


 photo marx_zps44985625.jpg
OMG - my eyebrows! After packing away the light-up magnifying mirror when the tile guy moved in, I went almost a month without perusing my face up close and personal. Why didn't anybody tell me I was starting to look like Groucho Marx? After plucking, plucking, plucking, I took a good look at the bathroom
Before:
 photo 1_zps3259b4bf.jpg

 photo 3_zpsa14782dc.jpg
During:

 photo 4_zpsce247923.jpg
and realized the old scratched-up oak cabinets looked stupid with the new, done-on-the-fast-and-cheap, tile. So...ripped 'em out, did some of this,
 photo 2_zpsa319ba65.jpg
and now we have
After.
 photo 5_zps28514f63.jpg
I refuse to look through the light-up magnifying mirror to see the drips and the bubbles and the warps - nobody else seems to notice.



No comments:

Post a Comment