Monday, December 20, 2010

Movie Madness - Black Swan

Natalie Portman in Black Swan. Natalie Portman actually became the Black Swan in an incredible psycho-drama. Great turnout with lots of little Petite Ya Ya Swans. Dan? Dan Harkins? The year is coming to an end. Come on, from one movie lover to the next - give me a cup! The 2011 Harkins Theater Souvenir Cup.
This is it. My last chance for a free Harkins Theater 2011 Souvenir Cup. PLEASE, Dan Harkins! PLEASE. I do so much. Every week, 52 weeks a year, risking friendships, sending out emails to people that probably think - Doesn't she have anything better to do? Can't she just leave me alone? Does she have some sort of job at Harkins Theater? Or just some kind of Movie Madness mental illness? So, please, last chance, just one cup would be so great.

Don't make me beg...

No comments:

Post a Comment