Thursday, September 10, 2009

Playin' footsie

I was born pigeon-toed and flat-footed and I spend most of my time either barefoot or slopping around in really crappy shoes. Add all that up and it equals trouble. Now I have a bone spur in my foot. It hurts. It's that little extra thingy growing out of the bottom of my heel bone in the x-ray. Pretty, huh? I have orthotics somewhere in the back of my closet that Dr. Everythingwillbealright says I'm supposed to wear, except they only fit in the shoes that I don't like. My options are now to do what I'm told, wear good shoes and drug up or go see a Podiatrist so she can do God knows what to me with a really long needle.

Grandma shoes, here I come.

2 comments:

  1. That looks painful! FYI from your shopaholic friend: Dillard's is having a big sale on my favorite comfy yet cute shoes: Nurture, Born, and Clarks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks - I'm all for cute (and never pay retail)!

    ReplyDelete