Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Gemini

I'm not a big believer in horoscopes, never really read mine. I'm a Gemini - the twin, two different parts to my personality, which doesn't really describe me (at least I don't think it does, wait, who said that?). But I was having a hard time with today's birthday number 44. Too nice and even. Too perfect. Kind of boring. I'm more of an odd sort of girl (is that a Gemini trait?). I had decided to make the best of this year anyway. It may be an even birthday, but at least it's double digits. I've only got two more of those to go - 66 and 88. So, anyway, I picked up the horoscope while in line at Starbucks and other than it saying how wonderful I am (commitment to brightening my way and lightening my heart, sparkling love life, generously giving of my talents), blah, blah, blah - here are my first two lucky numbers: 4 and 44.

No comments:

Post a Comment