Tuesday, March 19, 2013

The Dog Whisperer

 photo dog_zps38a43f46.jpg
It's the people, people, not the dog.
 photo dog2_zps2751898b.jpg
I'm trying to be the Leader of the Pack. I must have given off a Wimp of the Pack impression the other night because after a party with some friends, they came back next day with The Dog Whisperer book. I read it by the pool as Nicky ran around, chewed on sticks and was adorable. It reminded me of a horse challenge I did at Miraval. It's not about the horse. Be strong. Channel your inner Cleopatra. Your inner John Wayne. Dogs need three things, says Cesar Millan, dog whisperer to the stars:  exercise, discipline and affection.  The problem is, we tend to just give them affection, affection, affection, awwwww, but they're ssoooo cute!

Time for a walk, little Nicky.

No comments:

Post a Comment