Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Jammie Jammin'

Photobucket
Faced with a half-day of work before jetting off to NYC for an Aunt Amy/U of A roomies rendezvous, Shana opted for a work-at-home morning. PJs, purring cat, pool view, 7:50 wake-up - life is good. But not too good. I tempted her with a pre-flight am pedi, but she turned me down flat. No, I'm working. And work she did. The other day, after a few weeks getting the hang of things with the new job, Shana announced that she's really making a difference at the company. And now I see why. As I fired up my own side-by-side laptop to start typing away,
Photobucket
I kept spying on her more interesting list. Organizing with her co-workers, checking off to-dos, emailing clients, proofing ethics videos - even some in Chinese! The kid rocked it 'til noon. Changing the world for the better. Or at least her little part of it.

Then we got our toes done.

No comments:

Post a Comment