Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Lean On Me

I almost skipped yoga. Headache, homework, but made it there. Made me think. Meaning of life kind of stuff. What are we doing here? Is it all about us? So much to whine about. Real life example of how we need each other, about how others can make our lives easier, make us stand up stronger, dig deeper to support the rest. I thought about my support "tree" in my hubby, my cool kid, my family that I can reach out to, my friends that go out and play with me, my job, my healthy body that can bend and carry me around, my clear brain that pushes me to learn more, turn off the tv, listen instead of bitch (most of the time) and how all of that lets me support others, lets me give back. What do I bring to the table? What do you? Tree of life. Headache's gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment