Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Fast Cash


I saw U2 on Saturday Night Live a couple of weeks ago and realized that I am woefully unprepared for the upcoming concert. I got their new CD a few months ago, but haven't had it on for awhile, so I don't know some of the songs yet. Bad fan. What if the Jumbotron catches me and I'm singing the wrong words? So I popped it back in to the car and started my homework. There's a line in one of the songs where Bono talks about punching the keys on an ATM machine. I wonder if he wrote that line? I wonder if he really goes to ATM machines? Needs $100 fast cash on the way into a Dublin bar? $60 allowance for the kids? $1000 bucks for a little present for the wife? Cool mil to save some children in Africa?

1 comment:

  1. Probably not. But if he's hiring for that job, I would so sign up to be ATM errand girl!

    ReplyDelete