Monday, April 27, 2015

Skirting the Issue

Flabby butt? Poochy belly? Spandex-ed camel toe?
Cover 'em up! 
At the beginning of the year, I got a couple of leggings for hiking/walking. I thought they would help me get out there, not be so depressed following the ladies on the on trails with their skin tight shorts  on. Or at they gym - have you seen the girls there lately? Geez, all sports bras and bikini bottoms. I suppose it may make me go faster on the treadmill, looking at their tiny tushes, but still.
Today I went full-on skirt, no legging attached and had my best pace yet, an under 10 minute kilometer. My random walk on the green belt sort of looks like a soccer player!
Woo Hoo. Maybe it was all that freedom under the skirt, no material slowing me down, slicing through the air like a knife, all while getting ready for an upcoming 10K - 10K B4 50 - since the last 5K went so well.
Saturday, May 30
FroYo - benefitting the Phoenix Children's Hospital



No comments:

Post a Comment