Sunday, July 13, 2014

Nighty Night

It's all my fault. 
I mean, who wouldn't want to spend as much time as possible snuggling this cutie? 
Read a bedtime story in the rocking chair
after a nice bath, then, stuffed animals all over the bed, surrounding us for nighty-night time?
It was always the favorite part of my day. I'd wait until Shana was sound asleep before tip-toeing out of her room. If she caught me, I'd get a poopy face and a "MMmmmoooommmyyy!" until I got back to her.
Every night. Until she was, like, eight, ruining her for good.

Now the kid can't go to sleep if she's alone in a house. So, on a weekend when both roomies and even her bf were off traveling for some summer family time, leaving her oh-so-alone,
Shana showed up on our doorstep.  
Two whole days, lots of snuggling.

No comments:

Post a Comment