Sunday, February 24, 2013

Anonymous

 photo email_zps171abc86.jpg
Hey, Anonymous, I know who you are now. Minding my own business, blogging away, someone hacked in. Left a message. "Anonymous" loves my blog, begged me to go to his blog. Don't click, Lisa. Don't click. But I did and the next day, my junk mail box looked like this: P@yd@y Lender$. Lo@n$ Are U$. @cme p@yd@y (my IT gurus taught me to use symbols to increase safety). I don't know if it will work, but for the time being, if anyone would like to comment, you can't be anonymous anymore. I realize blogging and privacy don't really go hand-in-hand, but I'm not the only (oxy)moron out there - Micro$oft, F@cebook, and @pple all have been hacked recently. I'm being forced to "upgrade" my hotm@il account to outlook, whatever that is. I'd love to get all upset and switch to someone new, but I soooo hate to give up my address. Do you how many Li$@ $ulliv@n$ there are out there? Thousands. And I'm the only one with a nice, clean, no numbers or symbols address. Hotm@il's protecting me a bit, sending the creepy ones to Junk, so for now, I've just got to be more careful. Work harder to be anonymous. We all do.

No comments:

Post a Comment